ThundRkat's Thoughts...

My photo
Somewhere Out There, United States
I'm just me. a lover. a mother. a sister. a hard worker. a believer. an achiever...a work in progress A.K.A ThundRkat

Monday, November 3, 2008

My laugh for the day...

Over the weekend, I had another one of my Obama signs stolen from my yard. That makes two signs taken by some Obama-Hater in less than a month. I must say that I was pissed and I felt violated, but they didn't realize it just made me contribute to the Obama campaign more by purchasing another sign.
My neighbor on the other hand has a McCain sign in his yard which has never been touched (go figure). I started thinking that maybe he was takin my signs down, but after several other Obama signs in the neighborhood were taken, I ruled out my neighbor. However, I still did feel like kickin my neighbbors sign down just because I was pissed off. LOL Well, today I had quite a laugh...
I stopped at the neighborhood store today to get a juice. As I was leaving the store, there was a little boy walkin past the store. He couldn't have been anymore than about 10 or 11 yars old. As I was about to get into my car, this little boy ran across the lawn of a house next to the store. On that lawn was a McCain sign placed so everyone could see it. There was a gentleman on the porch...I assumed he was enjoying the nice weather we had today... Well, this boy ran into this man's yard and kicked his McCain sign down and yelled, "Obama B*tch!!" and took off running!
Now I'm not condoning what he did because he had no right doint that, but I must admit...it was funny as heck! LOL All that man could do was stand there in awe...LOL
Needless to say...my new sign is now in in my house...in my window...

No comments: